1 March 2004
Wired’s article about better earbuds reminds me of the fantasy I ponder. It’s the one where the perfect digital camera, an iPod with perfect earbuds, a Treo 600 and an Apple Powerbook make up my totally portable technology bag.
- What’s the perfect digital camera?
- Is the iPod still the state-of-the-art player?
- What about recording MP3’s? What do I need?
- Do all the purists replace the iPod’s standard earbuds?
- Should I go with the Powerbook or the ThinkPad X40?
What else is needed to have the ideal portable office, entertainment center and personal workcenter?
Filed under: Audio