17 December 2005
Over the next few hours or days, I’m going to flush my craw of some things that have stuck in it. Here’s the somewhat tentative list:
- Theater attendees in Memphis are wannabes
- Utility management at Memphis Light Gas & Water
- A Wal-Mart story you simply won’t believe
- Why they’re leaving my county in droves
- When will CEO’s get real jobs?
This—again somewhat tentatively—will be a batch of five articles during the rest of this weekend and into the new week. By Christmas weekend, the goal is to cleanse the attitude. Clueless customer service, or worse, customer service driven solely by the assumptions and preferences of the server is getting much worse. I’m beyond tired of it.
Filed under: Thinking